You've just gotta love your frieds.

Well, for the past few days, nothing much has happened. Just that I kept reaching school at around 8am :D
quote "TOO LAZY" unquote to get up but at least I went to school!

Anyways, today I stayed back with Janice & Lydia for a while. We watched the Thanksgiving rehearsal. Nothing much. The choir was totally off!!
Didn't get to watch the dance ): But then got to hang out with EeChing, Janice & Lydia.

NEVER LEAVE LYDIA ALONE WITH A MARKER!!

my art piece on Janice's shoe

me & EeChing
Lydia's art-piece... on my thigh!!
Poor Sok Huy... credits to Lydia
See, the crazy girl even drew on herself!
What a cute baby!!
How do you, how do you sleep?
This is how Alvin Tin sleeps
Cute spoon right?
Yeah, well that's it.
OH! tomorrow is Mr James Lee's birthday. He's going to be 37
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

& Mrs Lee Fang Lan does have 12 kids! Lydia & Janice are there as witnesses!

Comments

Popular Posts