GB ROD (2008)

I know, it's long overdue.

On Saturday, 26/07, I had my GB ROD.
Was kind of sad (?)

Had to go all the way to Simei in the morning to take my camera because my dad took it -.-
Reached school at 8.45am. Was listening to Early Birds on 98.7FM.
Very fun.

Anyways, Dora was the orderly, which meant that I had to do penanda.
Then we had Recreation.
We played a copy game then we had to tie our squad leader's hair with many colourful hairbands.
Dora's hair was super cute! She looked like the Japanese girls.

Then it was time for the ceremony.
We had devotion & then sharing & performances.

The sec 1s did a Barney dance. Very cute.
The sec 2s did a skit.
The sec 3s did a Hi5 dance on the song, L.O.V.E. VERY FUNNY!
The sec 4s did the something march. The japanese dudes marching in a weird manner thing.

Then we had LUNCH.

Here are some photos:
Dora & me
The sec 3s
Junie, Zi Qi, me & Yiwen
Squad 4 during lunch
Squad 4
yun cui
Joy
Karen
qianyi (if i'm not wrong :P)
simin
Zi qi
Anne
Quanying
Food!
Claire
Nicole
Sharina
Sheila
Karen Liu
Ting ting & Ping ping
Miss Sok Teng
Gabrielle
Dawn
Ping ping & Ting ting
The new leaders of Squad 4: Karen Tho (ASL), Anne (SL)
The leaders of Squad 4!
The Squad Leaders; past & present of Squad 4
The Assistant Squad Leaders; past & present of Squad 4
After R.O.D, I went out with Gabrielle. We went to Orchard & walked all over the place. We then saw Tania, Charmaine, Jamie, Ariel, Daniel (A's bf) & I saw FAY.
OMG! Like what are the odds right?
Awesome car
After walking around forever, we went to Parkway.
Gabrielle's got her own album!

Cam-whoring
Gabby

& when we went out of the toilet, we bumped into Mr Sim! & look at the cute baby!! That's his daughter, Dana.
Super sweet!!
My R.O.D presents :D












& that was my R.O.D

Comments

Popular Posts