total HOTNESS

this post is gg to have a lot of text lingo. so if you don't understand, too bad!

b4 school, met Huien, Jan, Dan, Mel for breakfast & at Macs met Alvin T. & Daryl.
so we all had breakfast tgth.

I had 1.5 cups of coffee.
BIG MISTAKE!

went for Lit exam. I can say that it was okay?
Dan was upset abt it. Poor him.

After the paper Jan, Dan, YJ & I went to Singpost.
YJ ate her lunch @ LJS then we went to Coffee Bean to have Cheesecake.

YJ ate one on her own, Dan, Jan & I shared another piece.
& this is where the story begins...

while we were there, we saw a HOTNESS
(YJ saw him first then we all started to look. YJ & even DAN thot he was hot!)

he looks like somebody...

Daniel Henney.
ok.. sry for the blurish photo but seriously, he's gr8 real life.
RANKING: 10/10!!

Dan felt kinda left out cuz we din think he was the hotness of the day so... THIS IS FOR TAN DANIEL!

anyways, huien came down afterwards & she thot that the guy was so-so. -.-

went home.
met Mel & AK @ Teo Heng.

they sang & I was falling aslp. Not that I wanted to, but the coffee which I drank in the morning had lost it's effect on me & I felt like all the blood in my body was drained out.
srsly!
Dan felt that way too.

Anyways,
@ 6pm we left. AK & her friends went for dinner. Mel went home & so did I.
however... b4 I went home, there was smth that caught my eye @ the bus stop.
smth that I defnitely could not miss.

ANOTHER HOTNESS!!!!
(ok.. we can't really see his face properly but trust me. If you were there with me, you'd be trying to contain your excitement too!)RANKING: 10/10!!!
He's got the most GORGEOUS blue eyes that I've ever seen in my entire life!
I am NOT exaggerating on the color of his eyes. Its like this blue:
& for a moment he looked @ me!
I thot that I needed to take a breath from my inhaler cuz he LITERALLY took my breath away!

I was trying so hard to contain my joy, I called Mel & told her abt him so that I can smile!
as I was walking home, I called Rachel & I think I was screaming on the phone but I don't care. Nobody was ard & I was too consumed with joy!!

When he looked my way, I saw those eyes & I had the ever so big urge to just walk up to him & kiss him.
SRSLY!!
no bluff.
If he was my ABF, I could just sit in front of him & stare into those eyes for HOURS & nvr get tired.

they were the PIERCING EYES OF HOTNESS!

Comments

Popular Posts