Although it hurts me so much to have to push away the HOTNESS, there's more news.

7th May
went to the Indonesian Embassy & I'm fucking pissed with them.
forget it.

I am seriously ashamed to be an Indonesian.

if you want to catch me for racism or threats on destroying the embassy go ahead!
I hate the country I came from. So unrealistic & fucked up & corrupt & URGH!
Wasted 1/4 of my life there.

Anyway, saw HOTNESS @ the embassy.




After that I went to meet Huien, YJ & Dan @ Parkway.
We were to study Physics which turned out to be total shitness.

Went to the arcade first. Wow, Daniel is always so SERIOUS!

the only one time when he wasn't serious...

We bumped into Max & Mark Spenser. hah!

Went to Coffee Bean & did our "studying".











After studying, we tried opening a bottle of Japanese Soda that Dan bought.



In the end we just broke the bottle just for... a marble like this:I've misplaced it somewhere.

8th May
Totally going to fail Physics.
& the whole level failed Math paper one. WOOTS!

After school Jan, Dan, YJ, Huien & I went to Parkway.
We had Katong Laksa for lunch.

Totally regret it.

Went to Parkway & we ate ice cream.


At Borders... I saw HOTNESS.
Dont be an idiot ya & think I'm referring to the one in the cap.
RATING: 7/10
obviously this is from a mag!
anyways... everybody was so lethargic today.

We ate quite a lot.
:P
OH YES!
I love huien, janice & YJ! they got me a ring from Dorothy Perkins for my super belated present.
I wanted it but wasn't sure whether I should buy it in case I regret it.
Then while we were @ M(phosis, YJ asked me the most shocking question of my life.. she asked me whether I wanted to marry her & I gasped out loud.
Turns out they bought the ring for me!!
(:

Tomorrow is Literature paper 2! I'm so excited & Deal or No Deal Hunks Special is on TV now.
I just cant resist...
OH! do you hear that? it's the guys calling my name!
:D

Comments

Popular Posts