You & Me

When there was me and you.

Don't you know how I feel whenever I look at you?

I notice the things you wear,
I notice the way you walk.
I notice the way you swear,
and I notice the way you talk.

I notice the way you smile,
Even if it's just a while.
I notice the way you laugh,
Even when I just hear half.

When there was me and you
Everything seems right.
When there was me and you
My world was upright.

I notice the way you look at the things around you,
I notice the way you brush your fingers through your hair.
I notice the little things that you do,
Don't you know how much I care?

Baby if I can, I'll tell you how I feel
because you're my all
I want you to be there,
In case when I fall...

When there was me and you,
Everything feels right.
When there was me and you
The world was brighter, the sun was higher!

ooooh...

The sun is brighter,
The moon is bigger,
The grass is greener,
The sky is bluer,
My life is sweeter, my heart is beating faster.

When there was me and you.

Comments

Popular Posts