Oh man

OMG.

I'm sick.
Down with the flu.
For real this time.

Package comes with runny nose, redden nose, watery eyes, blocked nose, non-stop sneezing, drowziness, slight fever & everything else that comes with a flu.

The other time I told you that I was sick, that was a phase. This is the type of sick that I don't think I'll recover after popping a few pills.
:\

Now.
On to my topic of the day.

SBS BUSES.
these things are called public transport for a reason. They are to transport the PUBLIC to their destinations.
I went to Eunos & stood there at the fucking bus stop for a whole EFFING HOUR! Yeah, to wait for one stinking bus!!

Then, with time, the bus stop started to fill with people. More & more came & before you know it, the entire bus stop was crammed with people that I hardly had the space to put my arms on my hips!
Got so pissed I called Rachel & started complaining.

But before I called her, I was so pissed I was already on the verge of shouting (for real) out loud, "FUCKING HELL!" but as I opened my mouth, a total HOTNESS. CAUCASIAN with blonde hair that was really nice, tall, slightly tan, muscular, hot... hahaha.
& my mouth was left there hanging. I only realised that my mouth was opened when I saw a girl staring @ me.
-.-
like whatever...

Back to the point,
AFTER AN HOUR... my bus did finally come HOWEVER! the ENTIRE & I'm not exaggerating... the ENTIRE bus stop went into the bus.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was sick, tired, moody, frustrated so I walked home.
Actually I walked 5 bus stops then 13 came. So I took it.
& at my house's bus stop there were THREE bus numbered 13 at the bus stop. WTFFFFFF?!

I am totally pissed. & sick.

Comments

Popular Posts