a gr8 day

School was so-so. There were times when time never moved yet there were times when time just wasn't enough.

Anyways, school wasn't the important thing.

AFTER school, there was NO remedial.
Was planning to go home to rest then maybe get some work done, instead I went to SingPost with Janice, Hweh hweh (Huien) & Mel.
From 2.30pm all the way to 6.30pm.

Bitched a lot. Everything from how old our parents were to prom to the stupid school to the people we liked/like to our exs.
everything

We ate at the Food Court.
Then we walked around for a while, went to KFC & ate again then we sat there for who knows how long & bitched again.
& at KFC, I saw a hotness.

I'll rate him a 6 out of 10.what do you think?
(if you're les, then don't bother... cuz I know just what you're going to say.. :D)

After KFC, we went to NTUC & we bought the stringed candy.
The four of us sat at the stairs leading out of the first floor of SP & tried tying knots with the candy using only our tongues.
As some people said, if you can tie the knot very well it means that you're a very good kisser.

Well then... I'm very VERY proud to announce that I am an EXCELLENT kisser :D
:P
Huien tried for so long & finally she made it. YAY!

We've learnt a lot of things about each other's kissing skills.
Melody: the wet kisser. (cuz the sweet keeps snapping due to being dissolved by her saliva)
Janice: the slow & affectionate kisser. (she takes a long time to get the knot but in the end she gets it perfectly)
Huien: the no kisser. HAHAHA! kidding! the ultra slow kisser. (she takes forever to get one knot)
as for me... we'll just have to wait & hear from what my future ANGMOH boyfriend has to say about it yeah?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I managed to tie 2 of the string candy together using my tongue. I SWEAR!

Janice & I went back together.
At the bus stop we were saying how our mouths are tired & that my top lip was numb & abt other obscene things that shan't be said here.
Then we were jokingly pretending to kiss & Janice said, "Later people stare at us!"

We turned around & to our utter horror, Ms Lam (the bio teacher) was standing behind us & she saw us doing our obscene thing & I think that she heard our R-rated convo too!
She shook her head in disapproval.

SHIT!

lolness.

& the worst thing... she took the same bus with us.

Comments

Popular Posts