SELF JUSTIFICATION.

Ladies and gentlemen,
(or more like stereotypical idiots of Singapore)

Let me say this first in case people report me of something I didn't do. This is NOT a racist post OK. Let me repeat it, this is NOT a racist post. This is a post that I wished the entire Singapore would read and save me from the irritated life I live here.

My name is Tang Xiuping. This, is a CHINESE name.
I, Tang Xiuping, am a CHINESE in race. It's on my freaking IC as CHINESE.
我是华人

However, I take Malay as my second language because I am an Indonesian. I am an INDONESIAN So, just because I take Malay as my second language that does not mean that I am a Malay! That just means I speak the language.
I am an Indonesian Chinese.
So I am NOT Malay!

I have extremely curly hair because my MIXED-blood mother has curly hair. That does not mean I'm Indian! And not only Indians have curly hair you bunch of stereotypical assholes!

Here's a really offending example, "WAH! your hair is very curly so it's not nice if you cut your hair like that. It'll look better if you straightened your hair then cut like that" said by the dude who cut my hair. And now my hair looks like shitness. The way he talked about my hair being curly is as though it was a disease and that it's uncouth in the nation. HELLO!! HIS HAIR IS ALL BLONDE WITH HIS HORRIBLE BLACK EYEBROWS!
SO YOU DON'T GET TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HAIR GAY!!

So, this is me.
I am a chinese who speaks Malay who is a CHRISTIAN and I CAN eat pork and I love eating pork and I have NO part in my blood that's Malay or Indian!!!!!!!

My father is a pure chinese.
My mother is a mix! She's a mix of ARABIAN, JAVANESE, and abit of EURASIAN.

So what? Chinese people must be fair, straight haired, tall, small eyed, can't eat chilli and speaks chinese 24/7?! For Christ sakes, if you wanted to guess my race think of a more less offensive one for me like say, Spanish or Latino!?

我恨陈腔滥调!!

How would you like it if you were tan and you walked up to me and I asked you, "Hi! Are you a malay?!" and you're a chinese and this happens everytime you talk to someone. Won't you get fucking pissed?!

And when I tell them I'm a mix not a Malay cuz I'm so irritated that they called me either a Malay or Indian they'll say, "so you're a mix of Malay and what?"
HELLO!! I already bloody hell said that I'm not a freaking Malay so why the f&%@ would I have Malay blood in my mixed blood?! STUPID QUESTION RIGHT!?

我恨世界
OK, not the world. Just the stereotypical Singaporeans.

There's another bunch of people that I hate. One day if I can take it no longer I might go to the news and tell them to telecast me and my story and Singapore's stereotypes. Or go on to some Singapore talk show and show the entire world the flaw of Singapore. The stereotypes.

Comments

Popular Posts