GD Fri OUT. (edit)

It's Good Friday & thank God for it too!

Went out with Mel, Huien, Lidia & YC. We went to Marina & Haji Lane (Bugis).

@ Marina there was a fashion show! So cool. There were like a couple of artists there watching.. Anyway, we walked around & YJ was there too for lunch. But after lunch she left because she was tired after her softball match against TKGS.

Rewind...
Lidia & I reached first so we walked around & we went to MANGO.
There was a really nice blazer that I want!!
$125.00

There wasn't much to do @ Marina.

YC came.
Lidia & YC fought though. Made me feel v.awkward because I was like the gooseberry (which I was used to) but never have I been there to witness the fight of a couple.

Really LATER... Mel & Huien came.
YJ was with them. They ate lunch. I didn't. After lunch, like I said, YJ went home. We then went to Starbucks. I ate the Warm Chocolate Cake.
Oh man! Gelat! Shouldn't have eaten it.

We then went to Haji Lane. I was being emo alr.
Thinking abt my future. & I realised, scarily, that I get bored looking @ the same person every time. & the worst thing, I can't go dating.

Why?
I'm not the shopping & the walking ard type. For me a date is to have a romantic dinner together/movies/walk along the night together but not so long...
Like those perfect movie dates.
& I can't see the dude everyday.
& he's got to be mysterious. Leaving me wanting for more. If not, I'll get bored.

N E way!
We walked into shops & looked at stuff. I kept opening the doors of the shops because I had nothing to do. Everybody was with their pair & I was the odd one out.
Mel & Huien
Lidia & YC
So I open doors.

After about 1 hr + of walking we went back.

Oh.
I don't like Hula & Co.
They're clothes are for flat people. I can't wear shit from that place!

On the way back, YC & me had to top up our cards.
We were @ the counter & in front of us was this girl who had extentions. We were talking abt her extentions cuz Lidia also had some.
Then when she went out of the queue, she started staring at us & on the way to the train she scolded Lidia. Stuff like why she was staring @ her & she scolded Lid, fat.

Like hello!
We were talking abt your hair & I wanted to say that she had actually a quite nice body since she's so thin but then she became a whore & I take back my thoughts because what's the point of a girl who has a nice body when she's a whore inside.

Her friends were no better because they kicked Lid's shin & tried to trip her. I was almost going to burst out @ them but I had to calm down.

That girl was a whore!
Not bitch. Cuz I'M a bitch & it's an offence to me & my people if you call someone like her a bitch. She belongs to the Whore-Club.

In the train, when Lid & YC left, I realised I was in the wrong train. So I got off @ Raffles Place & took the right train. HAHA!

I had fun (:

P.S.
PEYTON has been updated. Go check out the continuation as to Men are Waffles and Women are Spaghetti!

Comments

Popular Posts