*fucking angry

still having my migrane.

didn't want to go to school today actually but, I don't have a choice.

Took a cab.
$10.80
can u fucking believe that!?

in school all was fine @ first, but my headache was bad.
Char wasn't in school.

I didn't eat today.
Had no appetite. First ever (:

Math was the eff-er.
Mr fat-pig-son-of-a-whore-cunt Tan asked why I didn't do ONE of my work.

Tan:
why is your Review 1 blank?
me:
I don't know how to do it.
Tan:
It was gone through with the class the other day!
me:
when!? I might not have been in school! & I don't know how to do it in the first place!
Tan:
then @ least have the decency to write something on the paper!
me:
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!
(gets pissed)
forget it! Just fail me if you want. It's not the first time I've failed math anyway!
Tan:
you either do something about this or you can get out of my class.
(walks out of class)

after some time...
me:
that's it! I'm not going to take any more of this bullshit! I'm leaving.
(leaves the class)
class:
eh eh! don't like that!!

I can't take it.
In the beginning, he was really nice & understanding on the fact that we couldn't do some of the things & now he's becoming such a sonofawhore!?
motherfckuer!

forget him!
I'd rather be in Mrs Ding's class than his. & I'm not going back to his effing class until HE apologises to ME!
& HE still has the cheek to go to Mrs Ding & complain to her that I was RUDE to HIM!

HE can kiss my perfect-mother-given-ass!

& now my dad's being an ass too. Fantastic.

fucking angry is an understatement to the anger that I'm feeling right now.

Comments

Popular Posts