Cross Country (edit)

Had Cross Country. Went to Bedok Reservoir.



was supposed to go with Nicolette but I overslept & so I went there on my own thinking that by the time I get to her place she'll be off & I wont have enough money to get the Bedok.

anyway,
was the first aider & nothing much happened.
only one girl she had massive stomach pains & Lester Lim fainted but the stupid BB first aiders didn't do shit until Lester almost fainted on the chair.
& they didn't even know how to carry him properly!

The GB girls wanted to help but we weren't allowed because... girls touch girls, boys touch boys.

The funniest shit happened too @ the finishing line.
Shawn Chia & his best friend Damien came in & there was the priceless moment.

they're bestest buddies & they hugged when they finished (moral support thing).
their embrace was so tight that they were almost going to fall over & all the girls stationed with me went, "WOOOOOAAAAHHHH!!"

then they were supposed to high five. but they MISSED! so their hands flung by each other. We should have recorded it!
it was SUPER funny.

But I mean, to have a best buddy like that is totally awesome because there's someone there for moral support.

Going home & I was happy because in the same bus was my love :D
bus ride from Bedok Reservoir > Bedok Interchange > home.

yet.
I'm sad.

It's so close, yet so far.

EDIT.
went to Teo Heng after bathing & changing.
met Lidia @ Roxy hotel at 2+pm & walked over to Kallang Shopping Mall.
didn't understand a single thing that was being sung because they were singing in chinese but at least they had fun.
AK's singing is WOW! I never knew she had it in her!

Mel & AK were doing most (ALL) of the singing. They sang individually, together, in cannon, practically in every way possible of singing.


the people who were there: Mel, Ee Leng, Keng Leng, AK, Shu feng, her grp of friends (we weren't with SF & co.), Jasmine, LY, AC, Huien, Qian Ning & Lidia.

Comments

Popular Posts