Bored-ness

since I've got time & I finished my homework & I've got time before my crime night... I shall do this quiz that I stole from Mel's blog

01) Who's the last person who called you "baby"?
Nobody ):

02) When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I don't shop.

03) If you have to kiss that last person you kissed, would you?
Totally cuz it's my pretty girl Melody! but I'd love to kiss J baby

04) Has someone ever sung a song to you?
If you mean dedicate a song... then no.
If you mean sing just because this person is in a singing mode or bored or whatever other reason this person is singing, then MANY TIMES!

05) Do you play sudoku?
ARE YOU KIDDING?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S 8X3 WITHOUT A CALCULATOR!

06) If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
As long as there's food and TV... definitely.

07) If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
Grab my laptop, my personal stuff, my documents & then laugh @ the suckers who are most likely going to be stuck in the house.

08) Who is the last person you shared a bed with?
Nobody. Because I don't sleep on a bed.

09) Who do you text the most?
Nobody because my phone is spoilt but if I were to get back my phone then most likely Char (?)

10) Who said the last, that they love you?
My dad :D

11) What colour are your eyes?
Brown.

12) How tall are you?
1.61 m

13) Do you like your parents?
Parent.
Love him so much that sometimes I wanna strangle him (:

14) Do you secretly like someone?
OH baby... you have NO idea...

15) Why did your last relationship end?
What relationship?! I was nvr in one. except for J baby. He, I don't know why it ended
Virgin!

16) Who was the last person who said "I love you" on the phone?
Nobody.
No one calls me... (I'm an IM person)

17) Favourite ex?
J_____ _a_

18) Where was the furthest place you have traveled to?
New York, New York, USA!
God Bless America :D

19) Do you like mustard?
LOVE IT!

20) Do you prefer to eat or sleep?
EAT.
*wink

21) Do you like your mom or dad?
Dad. He's the only one I have.

22) How long does it take you to shower?
I don't shower. I bathe. 30-60 minutes...

23) Can you do splits?
Not even if my life depended on it.

24) What movie do you want to see now?
The Eye, Shutter, Step Up 2 (again)... there's some more but I can't rmb.

25) Do you think the Grudge was crappy?
Didn't watch it. Wanted to though.

26) Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, she was a national actress (:

27) What's the last letter of your middle name?
N. (peytoN)

28) How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
5 hrs - 6 hrs (ard there?)

29) Do you hate chocolates?
CHOCOHOLIC HERE! What an insulting question...

30) What do you & your parents fight about?
Everything under the sun.

31) Are you a gullible person?
You mess with me, I'll bust your balls!
(does that answer your question?)

32) Do you need a girlfriend/boyfriend to keep you happy?
Never.

I don't need a man to make it happen, I get off being free.
I don't need a man to make my feel good, I get off do my thing.
I don't need a ring around my finger, to make me feel complete...
So let me break it down, I get enough with you ain't around. OH!
(I don't need a man-Pussycat Dolls)

33) Are you easy to get along with?
As long as you stay on the good side of me...

I wear a halo, I wear a halo when you look at me
but standing from here, I wouldn't say so.
I wouldn't say so, if you were me and I
I just wanna love you oh oh I.. I just wanna love... you.
(Halo- Bethany Joy Lenz)

34) What is your favourite time of the day?
When I'm @ my TV/ when I'm on my com/ when I'm with my friends.

35) Are you a generally happy person?
24/7 baby!

36) People to do this?
All you people who read this!!
:D

Comments

Popular Posts