08 March
Went to City Hall to meet Hui En, Jia Min, Melody, Lidia and YC.
I waited there for 30 minutes and I was planning to go home already until suddenly, Jia Min and Hui En called my name in the middle of the crowded station.

Hui En, Jia Min and me went to Marina Square to meet the softball girls who were eating because we were actually there to see them play their match. However, by the time we got there, their match was over.
Melody, Lidia and YC went to Orchard first because Mel had to meet her online salesgirl to get her stuff.

Anyway, the three of us went to Marina and we sat there for some time. Left after that to meet the rest at Orchard. Jia Min went home though. She was sad for some reason... Poor girl.

Hui en and me went to meet the other three at Wisma Atria.
After meeting up, Lidia, YC and me went to eat while the other two went shopping. After our lunch, we met them at Starbucks. I had my all favourite, Iced Caffe Latte!

We then went to see the Lime Flea Market.
YC's friend later came to meet him. Richmond (that's his name). Along the day we found out that he was kinda interested in Hui En. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

After the flea market, we were getting bored and tired. We walked to Far East Plaza and there we went to walk around to do more shopping. Actually, the rest did most of the shopping. I was just standing around looking at them giving them my opinion when asked.
YC was kinda shocked to know that I hate shopping. (yes, I hate shopping. I shop like a dude. I see what I want, take it and leave.)

After a whole day's outing, we decided to go home. Hui En went out with YJ who met us later on. Mel and I went home.

09 March
Met Charmaine early in the morning to have breakfast. Went to cut my hair after that.
We roamed around Parkway for a while.

Bumped into the church people who were going for their outing. Hahaha! All those red people.

Char went home at about 1p.m.
I went back home to wash my hair and to get ready to go the the airport.

Reached there at exactly 3p.m. (ON THE DOT!)
Waited for Ariel dear for half an hour. Thank God that Rachel and Joseph suddenly showed up from no where! We waited for the princess and once she came we all went to see the dancers off.

I'm going to miss them terribly!
Especially, Melody, Hui En, Qian Ning and Grace!! Now I have no friends to hang out with.... *sad.

NVM, It's only for a week. I still have Lidia and Charmaine!!! :D

Went to eat Popeye's at Terminal 1 with Ariel, Daniel (her BF), Daniel Tan, Li Ying, YJ, Keng Ling, Jasmine, Sherlene and AC.
After eating for like 1 and a half hours we went off together and the rest were going out or home. I went home obviously.

I'M GOING TO MISS THE GIRLS WHO WENT TO BEIJING!!

Comments

Popular Posts