Time for joy and laughter has ended and we (3 women in the house) had our first fight in the new year. *sigh. I think it's absolutely absurd on the things that they pick a fight. Now my hypothesis has been proven, my "grandmother" feels left out when my aunt and I fight.

When my aunt and I were quarelling, I sat down at the table to use the computer and the fat hag was sitting on the other table and she scolded me for sitting at this spot. She told me not to sit here but to sit on the other side of the table. What's her problem?!
What is she so afraid of? Me being able to see her in her room?! What.. it's not like she's masturbating or whatever. She's too fucking old to do that anyway. Please..

My dad was being annoying too last night. He complains that I sit in front of the computer for way too long. And he says that if I keep this up I'm going to get diabetes and eventually die. YAY. The sooner the better actually, so that I wont have to put up with all the shit.

I still haven't gotten my heart checked but now it has subsided so I hope that it'll eventually go away.

Any-the-ways, CNY is boring. Nothing to do. Nobody to go out with. The moment I wake up change and all I feel like sleeping again because I was so bored. Another thing that I don't like about CNY is that when I'm bored there's nothing to eat. Because why? All the food has been consumed!! -.-

Have been watching One Tree Hill Season 3 for these past few days. At least it's giving me something to do.

Finally watched Heartbreak Kid last night. Twisted shit. HAHAHA!

If I put my life into a movie I think it would be rated R21. My life is so messed up even the messed up people would feel less messed up.
However, the drama in my life will shape me to become the person I will be.
And so far, most people don't like the person I've become. But hey, who were the ones who made me this way. You reap what you sow.

Comments

Popular Posts