Beauty Hurts


Yes ladies, beauty hurts. Extremely.

I can't remember the last time I wore something and was pretty and comfortable in it at the same time.

The most painful things in the lady's cupboard are her shoes. Good Lord!
We have many different shoes. Heels, flats, pumps, slippers and whatever other type of shoe you can come up with. Different shoes for different occassions right ladies?

Anyway, for me, my ankles have seen better days. It now has scars reminding me of the different shoes I own. Tops that are exquisitely beautiful requires me to suck in my stomach to ensure no unwanted parts are seen. Hair that isn't welcomed by the society because it's naturally curly and frizzy that has to be tied up constantly... seriously, beauty hurts pins and needles.

Comments

Popular Posts