A week of school has finally ended and it hasn't been very good. Being tired, filled with homework and studies for the head start test which is on Monday and i haven't studied a single thing.

Last night i watched Sweeney Todd.
It's not bad but I wont give it a real high rating. There's a lot of talking but the singing parts are good and the best parts for me are the parts where he slices the victim's necks and they really do show the blood squirting out from the neck. It's gruesome definitely but they only have very limited of those scenes. And like i said, a lot of talking. Here's a tip for all you people out there who wish to watch Sweeney Todd, The demon barber of Fleet Street. If you're tired from a long day's work or school but want to relax so you go watch a movie, dont watch this one. You WILL fall asleep at most parts. I almost did.

So if you're tired, go to a spa, not Sweeney Todd. But if you're not tired, then duh yea you can go watch it. If you're within the age limit.
I bet you it'll be NC16. Worst comes to worst it'll be M18.

I still cant find Gossip Girl episode 12. Darn it...

Today is Marvin Tng's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

(see, i'm so bored and tired and stressed out that i have nothing to write about.)

oh, lately i've been having these great migranes and it really hurts. The feeling is like my brain is being squeezed and the loud pounding of my heart in my head isn't helping. It's like contractions in my brain.
Hopefully it's just stress and nothing more serious like... a brain tumour. *touch wood* but it really is causing a problem for me.

Comments

Popular Posts