O level Results

first thing's first.
Heath Ledger died on 22nd January 2008. He had ODed from sleeping pills. (OD: overdosed) He was to act in Batman as the Joker and the show is in production at this moment. So that means they have to reshoot the entire movie again?

We will miss him! For further information on his death visit Huffingtonpost

The world is going to miss a man who has achieved so much!

Today didn't lift my spirits any higher (since i heard this news), the O level results were released today. Went to the hall and let me tell you, the negative brainwaves were so intense. It was dreadful, people crying everywhere and the only ones crying (that i saw) were girls and none of the guys were crying. It looked as though none of the guys even cared how much they got they were happy!

The moment was intense that there was a moment I burst into tears along with my friends. They didn't do as well as they hoped and it was really sad. The most unexpected results appeared for the people. Like people who are very English oriented got D for their English. OMG!

That means I have to study for my English too!

I wish all the best to all the students and I hope that they manage to get into their school of choice and if they dont they would realise that the school they got into was a plan by God and not to worry.

Comments

Popular Posts