SHIT!!

the choir concert is in 3 days (saturday) and i'm so sick now!
not sick as in fed-up but sick as in PHYSICALLY SICK!

i'm down with a cold and that's bad. completely bad. because after time if it doesn't get any better, it'll affect my throat then it'll affect my ears.
but the most important thing is it'll affect my throat and when it does that means i won't be able to sing and that is worst that bad! that's a historical disaster.

so people.. pray for me!!
PRAY!!

and my phone's spoilt so i can't receive messages or calls and so if you need to tell me anything that's URGENT/IMPORTANT call my home phone.
but the best way is when you see me online then tell me or send me an email. i come online everyday and check my email everyday.

if i don't come online it's for a perfectly logical reason.

AND I'M SICK!!

(happy now ting? i've updated my blog:D)

Comments

Popular Posts