OMFG!

FU*K!!

today was SS and E Math 1 papers.

SS was okay... i hope.
math was bullshit.

i think i'll only get 6 marks right.
everything else wrong.
6 out of 60.

10% only.

total shitness!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
i'm so going to fail my math.
as usual. HAHA.

hopefully i get distinction for Lit.
like usual.
so everything will be back to normal. the balance of good and evil will be restored.

tomorrow is mother tongue.
friday is geog.

after that it's resting for 2 days and then another week of exams.

i've seem to lost my appetite recently.
don't know why.
i'll be super hungry then when i actually get the food in front of my face, i'll lose all appetite.
i better lose weight due to this erratic eating behaviour!

lolness.

maybe it's God's way of telling me i'm growing to fat from the way he wants me to be.
anyway... Thanks God.

here's a little song:

Comments

Popular Posts