What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
if he's standing, it's his height.
when he's talking, it's his eyes..
but when he's listening to me, it's got to be his smile.

i have nothing to write about actually.
just that today was totally boring.


I'm bored so i'll just put in some random pics.

HAHA.

RE:tags!
jixian: i've never commented on the places you go to right. and so what if i like to go to PS. i'm not low-class.
low-classed people are those who are fickle minded.

daryl: not anymore!

THE END.


i'm super bored.

now everyone is mugging cuz of the EOY Exams that are in 2 weeks time.
so i rarely have anyone to go out with.

and i tell u, by the time exams are over everyone will have their own plans or they'll want to go home and rest.
-.-

this shows that i can't be a housewife.
i'll get bored to death.
if i have to get stuck in the house for the entire day 24/7 i'll just jump from the building!

i get bored super easily!
and i hate being bored.
honestly, i'm bored of being bored.


Sitting in my room writing these poems,
It's about time I make a random one!
One to get my head out of his...
Oh crap! Don't get me started again.
Don't think I'm high, drunk or hyper.
I just get bored at times in my room.

This isn't much of a poem I know.
but hey! At least it's not depressing!
Now time to sleep, more tomorrow,
There is still more to write.

Comments

Popular Posts