yesterday went out with Charmaine, Wilson and Julian.

we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
honestly, it was horrible.
there's no climax to the bloody movie.

it's not exciting at all!

but at least got to spend time with my lil' bro.

haha.
now he's so in love with High School Musical.
funny dude.

likes the black dude who bakes. The dude in the basketball team who wants to bake cookies or whatever.
-.-

supposed to go watch at The Cathay but cuz the show was too late we watched at Golden Village at Plaza Singapura instead.
either way got to spend time with friends although the movie isn't nice.

i want to watch HAIRSRAY!
Zac Efron is acting in it!!
and it's the modernized version of a really old movie.

my daddy used to show me the OLD version when i was young.
it's a really nice movie.

:D

there's a lot of movies me and char want to watch.

today...
Daniel was being absolutely crazy!

we made a story-board for a new movie:
OBS MOUNTAIN.

the sequel to BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN.
directed and script-writer: Tan Daniel.
script-editor: Tang Xiuping.

haha.

today Toadface (Mrs Tang: physics teacher) gave back our physics test papers.
she called my name and when i walked up to her and she REFUSED to give me my paper cuz she stood there, stared at me and asked me: YOU'RE NAME'S TANG XIUPING!?!?!

and i said: yeaaaaa..........
then YANKED the paper outta her hands.

i passed.17/30.
phew!

lol.
Praise the Lord.
so far i've been passing my tests(:

had NDP practice today.
since being in the GOH contingent, been making friends with the sec4 BB boys.
freaky.
and i don't even know them.

haha!!

Comments

Popular Posts