today's National Day.
supposed to be a day of celebration but...

the first thing i heard when i woke up this morning was the fight between my dad and my aunt.
about ME.

ALWAYS ABOUT ME!!
EVERYTHING'S ALWAYS ABOUT ME!!
AND THEY HONESTLY STILL DARE ASK ME WHY I'M SO RUDE, DEFENSIVE ETC ETC.

they're always talkingfighting about me of course i become selfish.
STUPID!!

and that blasted woman's always scolding me about everything i do WRONG even if it's not my fault.
like why we're running outta money, why the house has become a hell-hole etc etc.
IF SHE WANTS A BLOODY ANSWER, TELL HER TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

and now she's complaining again about...
"why you don't want to eat!? always eat everything you like to eat. things you don't like you don't eat!"
DUH!

WILL SHE EAT SHIT IF I GAVE IT TO HER!?

ARG!!
everything is always MY FUCKING fault.
has she ever looked at herself and wondered whether she's ever done anything wrong!?

my dad told her that she treats me like an Indonesian maid and not like a kid i am.
told her that she's ill-treating me.

i'm angry at my dad too.
i know that he's just trying to help me and protect me from the constant bullshit of that woman but what he did doesn't help. it just aggrevates things.

now if that bitch is going to bitch at me she's sure to say things about my dad always protecting me.
like WTF?!

Comments

Popular Posts