Saturday:
went to school at 9am for Flag Day.

went to Toa Payoh with Lycia, Hui Lun, Qiu Ting and Jun Tian.
we were there until around 1 o'clock to collect donations.

it was really tiring.

anyway, after that we went back to school to wait for Gareth.

once he came, we (Hui Lun, Grace, Lycia, Qiu Ting, Kai Ping, Jun Tian, Gareth and Jia Hui) went out.
we went out to watch a movie.

we ended up watching The Simpsons.
it was the stupidest movie that i've ever watched in my entire life.
the funny parts were retardedly funny which didn't make it funny at all.

after the movie, we (excluding Hui Lun) went to eat dinner.

once that was done we went home.

NOW
now i'm pissed.

extremely pissed.

pissed beyond words.

FUCKING PISSED!

that bitch of a woman now took my sling bag and i have no idea where it is now.
and i have things in that bag.

SHE IS A TOTAL FUCKER.

ALL SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS TO TAKE PEOPLE'S THINGS AND SCOLD THEM FOR DOING EVERYTHING THAT THEY'RE DOING.
AND THANKS TO HER, I'M FIGHTING WITH MY DAD (AGAIN!)

BECAUSE SHE TOOK MY BAG SO I'M PISSED THEN I'M SEARCHING FOR IT AND THAT FATHER ISN'T EVEN HELPING AND HE SCOLDED ME FOR TAKING MY TEMPER OUT ON HIM AND THAT STUPID BITCH'S MOTHER CAME OUT AND STARTED RANTING IN HER BITCHY WAYS AND NOW I'M FUCKING BEYOND PISSED AND I HAD THE GREATEST URGE TO STRANGLE THAT BITCH'S MOTHER AND I HAVE A STRONGER URGE TO SET THIS HOUSE ON FIRE.

HOW DARE THAT BITCH TAKE MY THINGS! HOW DARE SHE! SHE HAS NO FUCKING RIGHT TO TOUCH MY THINGS AND I HAVE A FUCKING RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT, WHENEVER I WANT, HOWEVER I WANT IT AND I HAVE A FUCKING BITCH RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AND TAKE IT OUT ON WHOEVER THAT'S IN MY WAY WHO DOESN'T BOTHER TO HELP.

WHOEVER ISN'T WITH ME IS AGAINST ME.

and i am downright fucking pissed at that!

RE:TAGS
someone: I KNOW THAT DUMBASS! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT I DIDN'T DO MY FUCKING RESEARCH!? I KNOW ABOUT ACHILLES AS MUCH AS I KNOW MYSELF. AND THAT'S WHY I SAD 'HAD'! READ PROPERLY YOU COCK EYE!

Matt: yea i would like my name to be Bellatrix. And children have no choice. they'll love their names because they'll take after my blood. not the blood of the f***ing bloodtraitors who call themselves my family.

Dawn:my children names are very "americanized" because i don't want my children to have the bloodline of the chinese family that i'm living with because these filthy bloodtraitors are nothing to me. AND I LIKE IT! AND MY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE AMERICANS!

Comments

Popular Posts