sunday:
didn't go for service, supposed to go for cell but couldn't finish my homework in time so stayed at home and managed to finish my SS.
yay!

monday:
didn't go for choir cuz daddy went to hospital (again) so had to go visit him(:

tuesday:
today went with Charmaine to do some survey for some marketing company.
super boring!
but who's complaining if i can get $60 to sit there and just give comments(:

after that went with Char and her ex-tuition teacher to have dinner at Bugis.
her ex-tuition teacher is so nice!
she said she might be able to get me a part time job at the business she's working at as the lady who call people then try and make appointment for the company.

not bad la, abt $5-$6 per hour?
if i manage to get someone to make an apointment then it's higher pay.
haha.

with my $60 i managed to buy my $23 wallet from Dorothy Perkins(:

super happy!

today is a really God given day for me.
earned money, got to hang out with Char, daddy's back home, he's sleeping now so i might be able to watch Criminal Minds and Bones later(hehe), manage to sort out my dilemma with choir and GB for tomorrow, bought the wallet that i've been eyeing for so long and just a great day today!

Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts