i don't think i'm going to church today.

i'm super sick.
my sickness just got from bad to worst within one night.

i think the word super sick is an understatement.
i'm DEAD sick.

this morning i could barely get my eyes to open.
i'm dragging myself awake.

my entire body is aching, numb.
i cant breathe!
damn the stupid flu.

if my illness doesn't ease up by tomorrow morning then i don't think i'll be going to school either.
i'll just die in school if i did go.

or i'll sleep the entire time complaining about how awful i feel and how much i want to go home.
so might as well not go at all right.
the teachers would even ask me to go the sick bay and wait for my parent to come fetch me.
-.-

i really want to go to church today but i doubt that the bugs inside of me will let me.
i'll try to do my homework with this sick time but i doubt my brain will work.
all i want to do right now i plug off my nose!
lol.

i'm just going to DIE.

Comments

Popular Posts