BITCH.

i'm in a really foul mood now.

my fucking aunt is such a bitch.
she just wont shut up.

i swear to God if she doesn't shut up, oh so help me God i'll stab her in her sleep.
like what the fuck.

she asked me why i didn't go for church
OBVIOUSLY I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK TO DO RIGHT!
then i just answer her la, DON'T WANT TO GO MY PROBLEM RIGHT.

then she's now on another one of her fucking rampages.
threatened that she wants to kick me out of the house. HAH!
GO AHEAD! IT'LL BE MY PLEASURE.

said i had no respect for others.
WHY SHOULD I BLOODY RESPECT HER WHEN SHE DOESN'T RESPECT ME!?
fuck her!

WTF.
she's now complaining about me wearing high heel shoes.
FUCK OFF LA! IT'S MY SHOES.

and she still wanna complain about the outfits i wear.
KANINA!

she asked me whether i'm a boss.
YEA I AM! I'M THE BOSS OF ME!

if she tried to control it i swear to God i'll kill her.
as God as my witness i'll kill her!

thanks to her, i'm totally serious that i'm going to either run away or i'll FIND A NEW FUCKING HOME.
that's actually a HOME. not a HOUSE.

there's a fucking difference!
i'll take them to court and i will win the case and i don't care even if i'm put into a foster care.

i'll call child services and the welfare and i'm sure they'll help me.
EMOTIONAL TORMENT.
UNFIT PARENTING.
UNFIT CONDITIONS FOR A CHILD.

she won't shut up!!
i swear to god I'LL KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she said that she doesn't want to get married cuz she's afraid that her husband wont let her take care of the family.
HAHA! WHAT THE FUCK!

THE REASON SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED IS BECAUSE NO GUY WANTS TO MARRY HER!
it's not my fucking fault that she's never got laid and that she never had sex in her fucked up life. she's pretty much a fucking 60year old virgin.

any takers on an old bitch hag?!
i doubt it.

i swear to god if she doesn't stop her bullshit i'll stab her so hard i'll be sent to the centre of hell as my punishment.

one day when i run away and NEVER come back. they'll have hell to pay.
MARK MY WORDS.
you'll have hell to pay.

and for all you people reading saying, dont be like that, you have to commit to your superiors, you have to blablalbalbalbla...
this is the one time i'm going to say: FUCK OFF.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE, SO DON'T TELL ME HOW TO CONTROL IT.

(edit)
as if that bitch hasn't had enough.
she took my 3.5 inch heels and now i can't find it.
IF SHE THREW THEM AWAY, I'M GOING TO KILL HER AND I MEAN IT.

so, she went out, which was a stupid thing to do because, now.. i've locked her out.
she's not coming in to the house until she tells me where those shoes are, and if she threw it down the shoot, she has to go take it.

i don't care if she has to dig through trash to get it.
if the cleaners pick it up before she does she goes to the main dump.
if she can't get it there.
SHE'S BUYING ME A NEW PAIR.
and it'll cost her 3times the price that i bought it at.

cuz... great singapore sale made it 30 odd dollars.
so now it'll be $90 something?

it's her own funeral.
she brought it upon herself.

so that old hag "grandmother"
can starve to death for all i care.
cuz that "aunt" has gone to buy food. until she gets my shoes, there's no way she's coming in.

Comments

Popular Posts