yesterday was the first day of school.

it was interestingly mundane.
although it was boring but it wasn't boring enough for me to put my head on the table.
not even once.

in simple english:
it was OK.

i didn't go to school today.
amazing right.

considering that it's only the second day of school.

i didn't go because of my monthly thing.
and on the first day, you can forget asking me to do anything.

my side effects to this "natural" thing is just beyond the word PAIN.
it's like the feeling of breaking your back but you don't become paralysed. just enduring the extreme physical pain of suffering.

i hate hormones.
it's so shit.

went to the polyclinic.
wah! a great help.
NOT!

stupid doctor says that it's normal to experience discomfort during periods.
LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT!?
but don't you think my pains are a bit extreme for a 15 year old to be experiencing!?

in the end, he gave me panadol.
as if i don't have enough at home. -.-

waste life.
didn't go choir.
wasted another day of practice.

HELLO! Arts Night is THIS FREAKING FRIDAY!

Comments

Popular Posts