did I tell you guys that I fell sick during the examination period?
I don't think so.

Well, yeah.
I fell sick one day before my first paper and at first it wasn't a big thing.
Gradually, it got worst.

And on Friday, it was the worst moment.
I couldn't think straight during geography paper.
and I so know that I'm going to fail geog.
Not because of my flu, but because I lost 13 marks from the paper due to the fact that I didn't know the answer to the 6 and 8 mark questions.

Because, I thought that topic wasn't important so I didn't study it.
Oh well, no point going over it.

Anyways, the moment I got home.
I was in the worst state that I could ever be in.
I swore the day that I fell sick that I won't take panadol but Friday was just horrible and my dad gave me the tablets so I had to take them.

I was really tired so I slept at 8 pm.
WOW!
I never slept that early before.
But wait a minute, it's Friday. There's a great TV show on at 10pm.
So what did I do?

I set my alarm clock at 10.
At 10, my alarm clock rang and I immediately got up to watch my TV show, Supernatural.
HAHA.

The amazing thing was that my dad was already asleep.

So I watched Supernatural and Survivor Fiji.
Survivor was super twisted.

After the show, I couldn't take it anymore and fell alseep again.
This morning, more like this afternoon, I woke up at 3pm.

yeah.
I slept from last night to this afternoon.
How wicked is that!?

Read my literature book, To Kill A Mockingbird.


From chapter 2. Now at chapter 7.
It's more interesting than I thought it was.

Feeling much better now.
I realised the real reason to me falling sick,
It wasn't because I was stressed, but because I lacked sleep.
That's all.

Oh well, the book's kinda alright now that I'm getting to the interesting parts.
OH!!

Before the examinations, my class had a literature test.
the question that I chose to answer was something about Jem learning about courage from the first part of the book.

I answered the essay pretty well, considering the fact that I didn't read the book at all.
and guess how much I got for my test.
I received a 15 upon 25!

not bad for an essay (with evidence from the book) in which I didn't read the book at all.
my friend asked me how I scored so well when I didn't even read the book.

well, unlike the majority of the class, i listened to the teacher when he was talking about the book.
:D
who is the best!?

I AM! *smirk*

Comments

Popular Posts