what is wrong with people?!

i just realised something.

whenever i talk to people then i make them laugh or ridicule them until they completely laugh their pants off, they will laugh hysterically and hit me at the same time.

like, what is up?!
)
i'm not a punching or hitting bag you know although i know i'm really cute and adorable and everything, but if you constantly continue whacking me like that i'll become saggy!!

lol.

everyone will whack me either on the arm or the leg.

sometimes i agree that i tell corny jokes and everything but when they laugh they completely smack me!
when i laugh hysterically I don't whack other people.

bleh!

it's as if it's MY fault that they're laughing ridiculously! HAHA.
honestly, i don't whack, smack, slap, hit, punch other people when i laugh until my pants fall off (NOT literally).

ok there was ONE time that i whacked MYSELF on the thigh but at least it's not someone else.

dang retarded okay!
HAHA.

just realised it last week but didn't have time to update on post.

re: tag
Joeline: HELLO! it's been so long since i've seen you! so honoured that you visited my blog. :D

Comments

Popular Posts