HPB

wow! 3rd day in a row that i actually have time to update my posts.
MUAHAHA!

anyway.
went to HPB today.
i wasn't supposed to go however, i didn't want to go home and Yi Wen didn't go so i 'took over'.

there wasn't anything to do so we were sent to the library to shelf up books.

man, that was SO boring!
like totally!

oh, btw, Mr Lee and I were being super bimbo with each other during his lesson.
HAHA.

so back to HPB.
we (Nicolette and I) were so bored that we were giggling, saying jokes, telling stories.
then we were put to work and the work is super boring.

we ended up taking photos together (with sharina at times).
it's super lame!

Sharina, Nicolette, me.

took a photo of my shoes. (so bored)

nicolette and me.

[there's more where that came from] :D

at 5+ went home.
man, had to carry so many books home without a box from Kallang to Outram to Marine Parade.

dang heavy!
i still have so many other books under my table.
HAVE to bring it back home (everything) on monday.

OH.
There's New South Wales (science) test on monday.
and re-test on english vocabulary thanks to some people who cheated.

anyway,
although HPB was down right boring, it was fun in a way too.
cuz all the photo-whoring.

HAHA.

Comments

Popular Posts