a wonderful comeback!

annyong haseyo!
(hello)

i know, i know. i haven't been updating for... very long.
but i was busy. hehe. (if you know what i mean).

i cut my hair.
this is for the people who never noticed.

i cut my hair short, dang lady doesn't know how to cut. kept on arguing with me.
got myself a fringe! very cute okay!!

found myself a new love!
Super Junior!!!

for the people who know them but don't like them for whatever personal reason, my BFA (charmaine) and I would really appriciate it if you did not degrade them in any way because, we sure as hell did not degrade whatever band you like. thank you, kamsahamnida.

so nice!! i want ALL their albums! i thank God that He introduced them to me.
*smiles*

went to register my IC yesterday. it was rather fast! i thought there would be a super long queue this time but there was nobody there at all! lol.

so i'll just collect my IC from my school on 21st April.
the picture is so ugly!!
but my IC will be blue, so that'll be nice compared to everyone else's pink. muahahaha!

but the picture is so disturbing! oh whatever.

after that i went to eat dinner with Fay!
YAY.
Mos Burger.

that was it i guess.

tag reply
any1 frm GMSS: what's with the name?? no name? so want to be anonymous? i like the BIG MOVE, my problem la! bleh!!

Comments

Popular Posts