Am I a Genius?

tags!
Dylis: yeah man! that was the company i was referring to anyway. Nobody asked that 3rd coy person to so BHB then tag that. She dug her own grave.. I wasn't even referring to 3rd coy. Shows that 3rd coy too has been saying bad things bout us. Evil us!

3rd coy girl: er.. lol. i know you feel guilty and now you are SO embarrassed to have dug your own grave.

my story
Today during Chemistry lesson, Mr Teo came to our class to pass Alvin (Tin) a piece of paper showing our expected results and L1R5 for our examinations.

My Gosh! you have no idea what they got for me.

Here are my expected scores (and my opinions to it):

English: B4 (wth?! you think my english is lousy?! I'm getting a freaking A2 for my english now how DARE you expect me to get a B4?! $%&#)

Malay: A2 (this i can achieve, if i'm not lazy)

Combined Humanities: B4 (okay, this i have to give myself some slack, cuz it's a new sub. but still B4 only?! come on! i have my pride too)

Literature: B3 (what?! i've been getting perfect A1s since sec 1 and now you think i'm only capable of getting a B3?! K.A)

Mathematics: A2 (*faints* what the $@%^!? seriously? an A2. i've been failing math since the start of sec1 with a perfect F9 all the way through and now you think i can miraculously get an A2. crazy!)

Combines Science: A1 (this i can do)

POA: A2 (okay, i'm already there. Actually i'm already at A1 :D )

No. sat: 7 (i have no idea what this is)
MSG: 2.21 (neither do i know what this is)
L1B5: 14
L1R5: 14

okay... a 14. hmm.. i guess that's pretty good.
but i still won't be able to go to St. Andrew.

Comments

Popular Posts