taggy!
grace:
yes! i am an obsessed woman. not a possessed one however.

GUD:
yay! good good! must tell me the day before when he's coming oki?
yeh! kamsahamnida!

trash-talk
can't believe that my sitting partner, Grace, is having the chicken pox!
well.. hope she gets well soon.

don't scratch your pox!
2 weeks she won't come to school!
so now i'm joining my table with Char and Rach.
so the 3 of us sit together

don't think i'm going to James' house on saturday.
i've got to do my IC photo.

so since nobody's going then i don't go.
i shall go another time.
meet his parents. talk to them then reveal dark secrets bout Mr Lee! muahahahaha!

anyway.
i passed my Geography test! 12 1/2 over 20. that's very good, considering the number of people who failed. Praise The Lord!
(for me passing, not them failing)

sigh.

so tired.

not enough sleep. but i can't bare to sleep. there's so much Korean Drama to watch! (lol)

yes! obsessed.

oh, i want to buy a korean handphone. you watch Kdrama and all the people have the really nice slide/flip phones? and they're all DAMN thin!
i want those kinda phone. the flip ones.

the slide.


the flip!
isn't this one super nice?! it's sleek, slim, elegant, has everything that any western phone has and it is just SO MY KINDA PHONE!

anyone who is such a dear would like to buy me this phone from Korea. Just the phone (first hand) no line needed and this identical one. it's just around 50 000 won? maybe more? whoever buys me this phone i will love that person for the rest of my freaking life!

Comments

Popular Posts