The Lord is GOOD!

Praise the Lord!
let everything that has breath praise the Lord forever.

thursday, 22/02/07, i found out that i was 2 weeks overdue for the registration of my NRIC.
and on the registration form, it states:
we would also like to highlight that a person who fails to register for an NRIC shall be guilty of an offence under the National Registration Regulations. However, if your child is currently overseas, you should inform us in writting and we shall arrange for a diferment in the registration. Your child can then register within one year upon his/her return to Singapore.

so i was freaked out! that night i was not able to sleep worrying that they will send me to jail or fine me with a $1000 fine slapped to my face!

but that night i heard the Holy Spirit tell me to commit it to the Lord and He will help me solve it.
so i did.

the next day i was supposed to call the immigration but i was too afraid and i had detention so i didn't have the time to do so.
saturday i had GB so i couldn't do it.

today, i called at around 9 (because i did not go to school) and this is what happened.

person: hello?!

me: hello, my name is Tang Xiuping.

person: Yes. are you supposed to do your NRIC?

me: yes but i'm wondering whether i coul change my appointment date?

person: are you supposed to come today?

me: er.. no. i was supposed to go 2 weeks ago.

person: oh. it's okay. so when are you planning to come?

me: wednesday?

person: okay okay. sure. just come with all your documents needed and just register for you IC

me: but.. the form says that because i'm overdue i've committed a...

person: it's okay... you're just a 15 years old girl and this is the first time that you're making an IC so it's fine. just do a walk-in and register. remember to bring along your documents.

me: really?! oh my! thank you!

person: you're welcome. see you wednesday then.


OH MY GOSH! i was so freaking scared that they'll hunt me down or something. last night i was planning to flee the country! lol.
however, PRAISE THE LORD

so wednesday i would have to go to the immigration.
YAY!
this is so FREAKING cool!

you have no idea how i'm feeling. it's even better than being being estatic!

Comments

Popular Posts