long time haven't been blogging. (as if)
have nothing to do, so just blog.

erm.
Wilson finally gave me my present. actually he and Alvin.
bought me a cow (like DUH) from Mini Toons.
but it's not just any cow! it's a pillow cow.

it "foldable" (if there is such a word) and it's really adorable!
i wanted to buy this cow but i didn't have the time to go see it and praise the Lord!
the annoiting of the Father is passed down to his two sons to bless his (this) daughter!

he told the boys to buy this specific cow! muahaha. thanks guys (and God).
Ben said it was ugly! TSK!!! never mind, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

i'm having a big headache! (literally)
i think i lost my POA book. SHIT!
very thick and BIG book and i managed to lose it?!
so retarded of me.

hopefully Charmaine babe was able to find it (that's if i left it anywhere) or hopefully i didn't bring it at all and it's in class under my table and i've been hallucinating the fact that i was carrying my POA book.

so tired.

so much homework.

so sick. (throat's swollen, throbbing headache)

and to make it worse, i look
SO FAT in the pictures that Dominic sent me.

using photobucket to cut me out of the pic. so ugly! i look like some fat yellow THING!

so gross.

i really have nothing to say.
maybe this will just be a post to ensure that my blog doesn't die. i might be deleting this post...
can't make up my mind.

just to darn ****ed up to care.
please forgive me for the use of any foul language. THANK YOU

Comments

Popular Posts