second day of school was the same thing.

and for once in my life i know how it feels to be invisible.
it's darn boring.

in class i keep quiet (but i dont fall asleep amazingly)
during recess i don't go to eat (not hungry surprisingly) instead i sit in or outside class and just read.
after school, it's either CCA or straight home.

tomorrow i will be going for the Sec 1 camp and i would be missing my lessons!
my math lesson started today and it'll officially start tomorrow.
my Lit lesson too and they're starting on the "How To Kill A Mocking Bird".
that means i would have to read the book on my own and hopefully math wont be much that i'll miss.

i hate my class so much!
i really want to transfer to faith 3-3!

oh, at my original seat, before Amanda K and Keng Ling took it, i sat at the 2nd seat from the front near the window and at the wall there was the name "Wilson". haha!
then whenever i was so sad about being in that class, i will look out of the window to Faith 3-1 and dream of going there with my friends and when i turn back i'll see that name there and i'll remember the lame things that Wilson will/might say and i'll try to see the silver lining to being in that class.
but now i sit all the way at the back so, i can't see outside the window and can't see that name.

when i look out the window towards faith 3-1 i wish i would be there but i feel so natural looking towards there from that seat.
and now that seat's taken! walao! if those two wanna sit somewhere else nobody asked them to sit on the first table! they could have sat at the back right!
i would have to write the name on my table instead or something..

TSK!
i totally hate the poeple. (and at the seat now, i'm 1 table diagonally away from my archenemy!)
i look at faith 3-3 and i wish sooooo hard that i was there.
i really wanna cry!!

i hate my class so much! i just want to kill myself la oki! (i know it's just the class but how would you feel if you were the only one from your class and you know nobody there and being an extrovert not being able to know anybody is very depressing okay!)
and after school when i met my friends to go for the Aesthetics briefing, i was soooo quiet which is so not me!

i didn't say a single thing you know!
that's so unnatural for me.
even my friend asked me why i was so quiet today.

i really just want to break down! like what on earth?! why am i in this class?!?!?!
it's like hell in earth.

"somebody save me!
let your warm hands break right through me,
somebody save me!
i don't care how you do it,
just save, save me, c'mon!
I'll be waiting for you!


please! somebody! either save me by taking me to another class or shoot me!
and that retarded Faizal is still calling me a b**** and i don't understand why he does it.
i asked him before why he calls me that and his answer was, "because you truly are one"

but i think he's just saying that for image. cuz he only dares say that when there are other boys around. when he's alone and he walks by me he doesn't say it or whisper it to me.
it's kinda annoying and it's not helping me with the situation i'm in.

maybe i should just transfer school since i can't transfer class. but which school would want a dumb "art" class girl?

Comments

Popular Posts