First Day Of School

sucked!

it totally did.
this is what happened from beginning to end.

last night i ironed my unifroms from 930-12. (inculding GB uniform)

this morning in the toilet i looked at the mirror then, "oh shit! i forgot i'm sec 3 already! it's a badge!"
and my uniform still had that sewn-on thing.
so i went to pluck it out.

i went to school without a badge.
i leaft house early to reach school early to be able to buy the badge.
but i missed 2 buses in a row!

reached school at 725. (thought i was late already)
then just nice didn't need to read story book.

during assembly, it was hair check day.
didn't get caught for no badge.(thank God)
but got caught for having "long" nails. walao! i cut already la.

reached class, my supposed sitting partner sat with someone else hence i have nobody to sit with.
and i NEED a partner if not i'll never understand the lessons.

and Faizal's in my class.
when i was on my way to school i said to myself and God that i would forgive him.
but first day of school and he still had to call me a b****!
walao! that's like so old season already la. since sec 1 you know. i mean seriously. he should go get a LIFE!

my form teacher's Mr Teo and my co-form is some female chinese teacher.
my math teacher is Ms Wendy Wong (good)
my POA teacher is, as i predicted, Mr James Lee! whoopie!
as for the other subject teachers, i haven't found out yet.

but since sec 1, i didn't bother bout it so i won't start now.

went for sec 1 pals.
my class is supposed to be the best class but the people. tsktsktsk.
but it's okay i guess cuz my cousin's in it.
so 1 less burden to carry.

after school..
still had GB drill to go to.
my goodness!

started from 230-1800
and i reached home at 1900hrs.

because still had to wear the full uniform!
TSK!

so tiring! i wanna sleep so badly.. if i sleep now, i'll never wake up til tomorrow morning.
but i can't cuz i have to read something from my school books.
because i would be missing one and a half days lesson.

friday i wont be in class at all for the sec 1 day camp and my math lesson starts on friday!
so suay so i have to read something.
"study" if you would call it.

but in the end i would end up bathing then falling asleep.
TSK!
self-control woman.
i have to pray that the Lord will give me the strength.

my eyes are half-closed.

I HATE MY CLASS! AND THE PEOPLE IN IT!
(okay, some only.)
i dont hate majority of the girls and i hate majority of the boys.

(oki, hate is a strong word. i shall replace it with highly dislike)

someone shoot me!!
xiao di!! if only you were in my class then i wouldn't be so miserable. even if you weren't, if i wasn't in this class i wouldn't be so miserable!!
someone please shoot me!

Comments

Popular Posts