went back to school for sec 1 registration and i was the helper. (peer leader)

in the start i was the usher for the thing. like what the hell siah! nothing to do also. just stand there smile at the parents. prefects will bring them to their seats.

then after the parents went through the boring parts of the day, we (the peer leaders) brought the entire class back to their class for the registration.

while registration was taking place, my aunt called me from outside my class and i went over to her and she asks me, "xiuping, do you remember me?" and i said "yes" (even though i mistook her for the wrong aunt) then she said, "i'm aunt LilyLee" then i was like "OH! YA!!"

and so i found out my lovely cousin was in the same school as me and she is in the class that i'm taking care of. so that's kinda okay.
during the attendance thing, my group members were like, "eh! we have an amg-mo in our class" then i looked at the name and guess what? i went, "that name is so familiar" *faints* ahaha!!

in the end.. i cant wait for school reopen because i get to see my cousin.
she's my distant cousin really. her mom's my first aunt's cousin. but i'm closer to this cousins then the other direct cousins are. and she's the sweetest thing!

her sister too and her younger brother (kenneth) is just the sweetest darling. but sometimes very naughty. what to do? kenneth. all the kenneths are the same! haha.. no offence to those studious kenneths.

my cousin's not ang-mo by the way. (ang-mo's caucassian) she's not
they thought that she was one due to her name.
her name's:

Kelly Rachel Ai-Chen Palmer.

the longest one on the list too. and they asked, you call her kelly or rachel? then i said the most obvious answer, Kelly. -.-"
and keith was kinda "shocked" that she was my cousin. he was so "shocked" he didn't want to be near me anymore. Boon Kim said that my cousin will be labelled the pretty one and in half a year, all the boys will notice her and start liking her.

so all you guys out there..
if you like my cousin and plan on being her boyfriend, it's most likely not going to happen because:

1. you have to get through me
and
2. she wud reject you without thinking twice.

because she and me are alike.. muahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts