HELLO. :D
this is a big deer here. (:

yes and this wonderful woman here helped me create this skin.
walao the picture on top damn big!
took us less than five hours to complete it.
including the layout.
see the boxies, she made it for me.

actually came to abigail's house to print out some stuff for christmas but in the end the internet was lagging and so she browsed through my blog and said that she doesn't like my skin and that she'll make one for me.
so here it is!

still at her place now...

since the internet was lagging, she pluged in the wireless thingy and the internet is SUPER DUPER fast now. and she's amazed by it!
(BECAUSE I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE SO FAST OK; since got that earthquake in taiwan)

*whatever that is written in brackets are from Abi

she's eating tapioca now, soooooo noisy!
(RIGHT..)
really siah! her mouth like kanna glued like that! so funny.

her brothers so weird outside. just now got singing from isaac and jabez is afraid to look at abi's friends. tsk! so cute jabez! he's my favourite Tan sibling!
(HURHURHURHUR, so funny..)

i need some getting used to the skin. Not used to seeing such bright colours like my orange shirt that i'm wearing.
oh, did you know that this shirt atrracts babies? nvm if you don't understand..
(if you don't say, who will understand?)
YOU LA!

anytheways,
it's raining for the billionth time again today. midnight and it started the day with rain. TSK!
so irritating.. i hope it rains but doesn't rain till there's like floods or DOESN'T STOP!

let the sun shine on my face, let it shine
let it shine all over the place. lalalalalala
(cover your ears please, tyvm)

going to stare at my blog now! lol

Comments

Popular Posts