Went to Soong Young's house today!
So funny!
Her neighbour's son very cute! So chubby, very nice to pinch. Her brother too.

Her mom cooked like a lot of food and all her relatives came too.
Her mom makes very good "ayam panggang". That's an Indonesian barbequed chicken.
It's very nice!

Anyways,
We (Ying Ru, Dora, Sandra, Si Min and me) had a lot of fun at Ying Ru's house.
It was super funny at times. Even though we don't know what we were laughing at.

Sandra brought bubblegum and we were chewing and blowing bubbles.
I don't see why it's so disgusting to blow bubbles with bubblegum.. isn't that the main purpose? Everybody was like "eeeewww! so disgusting!" |raise eyebrows|

Super funny.
We watched a little bit of Goong and I watched a bit of Card Captor Sakura. Haven't watched that show for a very long time! Ying Ru and I watched the show together with her bro and her neighbour's son.
The guy who Sakura is helped by, they end up falling in love! So sweet!

After the whole thing, Sandra's dad was so nice as to send me home!
Thanks!! |BIG smiles|
Sandra is like super funny! She cracks me up every single time. Hope my future boyfriend will make me laugh as much as she does!

"If you wish about qualities that your future boyfriend will have through your friends, your boyfriend is going to end up being a gay!"
-.-"

Comments

Popular Posts