*Sunday*
Church was the same like every other week but this week Vanessa came back!!!
Super happy.
Vanessa went to Australia to study and so she came back yesterday to visit during her holidays.
So glad to see her back.
Missed her like a lot oki!

After church we, the cell, went for Cheryl and Shauna's BBQ.
It was fun, considering the fact that my whole cell sat in the room and watched tv leaving the cooking and everything else to the others. hahax.. sorry people.

Went home at 10 and reached home at around 10.30.
Watched The Apprentice, believe me if I said that was the first one I saw for this season?
hahax.
And in the Apprentice, Donald Trump's first apprentice, the guy who took over George's place as an "eye" for him? I forgot his name but anyway, I realised that he looks similar to the guy who stars in Charmed as the cupid.
hahax..
And there's the guy name Tarek in the apprentice. He's one of the contestants and he looks similar to Orlando Bloom!

*Monday*
Went for choir in the morning, wasn't late, that's good.

When I came home my dad bought a lot of sweets!
Eclair, cream puffs, scones!
And one more thing..
He bought me the Goong VCD!!

Hajiman.. (but)
It's in both voices, Korean and Chinese so one earphone is chinese the other Korean.
And the subtitles were in chinese!
How the hell am I supposed to understand?!
I swear I should have took Korean as 2nd language!
Can opt.. but, it'll take me forever to master it and to get A1 for it during exams.

I'll go back to the store and ask whether I can change.
If I can't I'll tell the manager that the dude who helped my dad lied to him!
My dad asked the guy what subtitles it was in and the guy said that it's exactly like the one on tv.
He LIED!!
Beware of me..

p.s:my dad and i are fine now :)

Comments

Popular Posts