stupid woman!
everything also want to complain.

first when i used the internet she complain phone bills very high. so my dad got the broadband. now with the broadband she complains the electricity bills go very high. then she says going to cut from my dad and i's lunch and dinner money, so don't need to eat just pay the bills.
fine, like i care. i can always file for child abuse. say that she doesn't feed me. they will definately take my side and not hers. and she complaining to me isn't going to help her settle the supid bills. as if she complaining to me is going to make me vomit money. to hell with her. she ccan complain 24/7 and i can't even show a little unhappiness. i show a little she gets angry. what the fuck! she think what, she's the only one who can get angry and frustrated, i too can do that. if i want to show unpleasantness by banging my bloody mouse i bang it til it breaks.
last sunday, she gave me money to buy my own dinner then she buys me dinner and cuz i've eaten i'm not hungry she complains that i never eat anything. she says that i only eat what i want to eat and i dont eat at all when i don't like the food. she also says that my stomach will get damaged if i do that all the time. wtf, no oki! that's the reason to why the stomach is made out of an elastic thing so it wont get damaged bitch. read some facts!

my dad too. everything has to be his way or no way. wtf, think you who? george bush. and i anwser back of course because it's human nature to defend yourself from attacks. and they say i'm being rebellious.. here's a teaching tip, if you scold someone once-thrice they get it they change, you scold them for the same thing over and over again and blow it up like it's the end of the world, they get sick and tired of the bullshit that comes out they retaliate hence the rebeliousness. teenagers need their space to grow and make mistakes and to grow to become better people than their parents so piss off! you can't grab on to people forever, you need to let go because they will go against you when they get fucked up with the shit you give them. it's part of growing up, FACE IT! @$#%^$^(*%(#@!

i swear, i will fake my own death and run away to america or UK if this shit continues until the end of my JC life. (which it will)

Comments

Popular Posts