statistics shows..

That I am a short-guy-magnet!

I attract short guys.
this post is about short guys. If you find yourself being known as short and has low self-esteem and is very sensitive to minor things, please leave and come back again when I have a new post. Thank you.

So..
In secondary 1 there was this guy.
He is shorter than me, like duh!, and he used to like me and we sorta like "dated" if you can say that. He's 145cm?154cm?
Then after we went our seperate ways, another short dude, about 144cm?153cm? He started liking me and he got no shame siah! Tell the whole class.

After I found out that he likes me, I went around asking my friends, "am I that attrtactive to guys who are short?!"
short guys who I don't find attractive find me attractive but guys who are tall and I find attractive don't find me attractive!
What has gotten to the world that I'm living in?!
Now is secondary 3.. all the short guys will start shooting up. hopefully.
The second dude, he used to be as tall as my neck and now he's as tall as my nose!!
Oh my!!

Can't call him shorty anymore. He'll be the one calling ME shorty!!
There are other short guys after these two but I don't want to bore myself with them.
I hope my future boyfriend will be a tall guy! I really pray.
GOD! If you're listening, I hope you understand my needs and get me a tall boyfriend oki?! 'cause i'll be embarassing to have a short boyfriend. My reputation is at stake! kumawo.. (thank you)

Chae Gyeong.. Fai*** is NOT Jang Kyung!
That's also goes for you Yul-ra!!
Stop saying that he is Jang Kyung, just because he's been in the same class as me for the past 2 years and the coming 2 years. It's not fair oki!

Yul-ra, if you don't stop I'll give you a bleeding nose so can be Santa Claus, Christmas is coming.
Chae Gyeong, if you don't stop I'll.. I'll.. I'll find a befitting punishment for you!
|sticks out tongue|

Comments

Popular Posts