Came back from Bursary Award service.
In the end I did meet someone I knew.
He's my sec 1 boy! Terrence. He was in the class that i was taking care of during the sec 1 orientation.

Anyways,
I had to go all the way to ACS Barker.

(Anglo-Chinese School). Got lost mind you!
I took my bus and I overshot my stop because I couldn't see the other side of the road because there was a giant bush along the centre of the road. Who plants giant shrubs in the centre of the road?!
So I ended up taking the bus all the way to its terminal which was Holland Village!!

I took the same bus backwards and I finally got to the right stop.
Got down, walked into the school and got lost again!!
In the school this time. For goodness sakes, the school is freaking big!

After finding my way, I walked towards the chapel.
Along the corridor/balcony, you could see the swimming pool. And it's as big as my school's parade square.
And in the swimming pool were boys of ACS swimming! (damn, they swim fast, puts my school to shame)

fast forward
Got my bursary.
After everything, I was supposed to go for lunch but i went straight home.
While finding my way out, guess what?
YES! I got lost. AGAIN! (sorry that the school is so damn big)
this is just the front part
Went round in circles..
Then found my way and ended up at the swimming pool. Like what the heck!
And their water polo was practicing.. very fierce man they practice. They throw the ball into the net or to their team members like the ball was their enemy's heads. When they smack it to the water the water that shot out of the pool was bigger than the fountain's. (oh, they have a fountain in their school too.)

So.. i scurried away to the lift and finally came out the right place.
Their school's not bad, but it could be improved if they PUT A MAP!

oh.. when i was finding my way out of the school i came across this chapel. And guess what?
Someone was getting married there! So sweet.. everything, with the white gown+veil, tuxedo, witnesses, pastor. It was really beautiful.
Well, I wish them all the best. But i don't think that would be necessary since nobody objected to the marriage. speak now or forever hold your peace

Comments

Popular Posts