Tagged!

I was tagged by fay!
"tag! you're it!" says Fay.

Can you name 13 of your friends that you can think of right off the top of your head?
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people.

01 Nicolette (Chae Kyung)
02 Ying Ru (Soong Young)
03 Si min (Hee Soong)
04 Qiu ting
05 Wilson
06 Fay
07 Jixian
08 Elisha
09 Marvin
10 Joshua (black/white)
11 Phoebe
12 Jia Hui
13 Hui Lun

How did you meet 10?
Don't really remember.
Oh, he first sms me last year before Sec 2 started, asking me what class I went to.

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I would not have a Korean drama-mate! I couldn't imagine the emptiness I would feel.

What would you do if 6 and 2 dated?
I would totally freak out! They're both girls! I would die from a heart attack!

Do you think 10 is cute?
|shocked face| WHAT?! Erm.. hmmm.. He's too mature to be counted as cute

How did you get to know 8?
He's one of Sam's sheeps. Can't escape that

Would you ever go on a date with number 12?
Siao arx? I want to date a girl for what?! Not even if I was a guy.

What colour is 7 to you?
Black? (Mysteriousness)

What would you do if 6 confessed he/she loves you?
This is so simple! We always confess our love for each other.. I love you too *umma (mother)

Facts about 9:
He's tall
He's tan
He plays basketball
He's in my church, Sam's sheep.

Who is 4 going out with?
ME. LoL

Who is number 5 to you?
Happy and joyful little boy.
Always makes me happy when I’m sad with his funny lame things.
My younger *hiong (brother)

Would you ever live with 13?
Maybe, if it's for a sleep-over and if her mom allows

What do you think about 3?
My crazy, funky Korean drama buddy!

What's the best thing about number 8?
He reminds me so much of.. me.

What do you like about number 11?
She teaches me Korean! And she's always free when I need someone to accompany me out.

Favorite Memory with 7?
Pinching his chubby, fatty cheeks!!


Seven random things about me:
1. I have the best God in the world who's blessed me tremendously
2. I'm in love... with Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Jeong Hoon
3. I hate being caught in the middle. Especially in feuds between friends and family.
4. I loathe math.
5. I love Korean Drama! I'm a Korean Drama freak. (that's an understatement)
6. I am blessed with language. Literature
7. I love Princess Hours!


Seven things I like most:
1. Abba Father. *saranghamaneo! (I love you)
2. Korean Drama
3. Joo Ji Hoon & Kim Jeong Hoon
4. My Korean sisters! Chae Kyung, Soong Young & Hee Soong
5. Literature
6. My families (spiritual family) and my dad (biological family)
7. My Blog


Seven things I say most:
1. Princess Hours!
2. Joo Ji Hoon & Kim Jeong Hoon
3. I like that chair! (and that one.. and that one.. and that one..)
4. Don't say anything that would end up making me decide.
5. Believe and there will be miracles
6. Trust in the Lord. He has a plan for you. Don't be so sad..
7. EVERYTHING KOREAN! (As in the Korean words)

The End
*** *** *** ***

Today had debates preparation.
Had pizza for lunch.
"Thanks Mr. Teo!"

|yes, he paid for the pizza|

Tomorrow I would have to go for the meeting again because we didn't manage to finish it today.
Inter-school debates is THIS SATURDAY!!
|faints|

Going to ACJC (Anglo-Chinese Junior College) for the debates.
Going against Farrer Park (i think).

This saturday is the results day.
My aunt will be taking the results.
I'm supposed to go along but since I have the debates to go to, I have to reach school at 7.15am and my aunt will be collecting at 8something I think..

May the Lord bless me with the ability to get through Saturday's debates.
I have to prepare my script too!

The motion:
The death penalty is too harsh a punishment for drug trafficers.
Which side?
opposition
Meaning:
My team does not think that the death punishment is too harsh.

May the Lord bless me!

Comments

Popular Posts