sayaekamsungtaramita!
(happy birthday)

That is for everybody who's birthday is today, passed and coming.
It's never too late or too early to wish someone happy birthday.

Anyways,
After church went to Jixian's house.
kamsahamnita (thank you) grace for accompanying me to his place.
Thank God Jixian's mom didn't stuff me with any foods or drinks!
kamsahamnita!!

Tomorrow is back to school.
shimoru. (it's depressing)
And tomorrow there will be the inter-class debates!!
I'm scared that I might faint or fall off the stage cause I blacked out or something.

Oh Lord, please bless me with a calm heart and be with me throughout the debate. Be by my side and let the blood in my body circulate well so that it will flow through my brain as well. Thank You Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

|phew..|
Tomorrow is the big day. It's either get it over with or never get over the fear.
If I manage to get through tomorrow's debate by talking in front of 400 pairs of eyes staring intensively at you with a video camera shoved up your face and not having a massive stage fright and a panic attack, I could do anything!

If I don't manage to do it and start breaking down in front of 400 pairs of eyes and a video camera shoved up my face, I will never go back to that school. Oh wait, I won't need to meet any of them til next year! Or I'll just transfer, cause they won't forget a scene like that that quickly.

This has been Kang Hyun typing..
LoL.

Comments

Popular Posts