It's finally over!

Yayness to the core!

Exams are over.
Well, not entirely over because tomorrow I have oral to go for but the papers are all done!
So happy.
But, very bored right now.

I'm so bored now because I come home so early from the paper and nobody was going out.
I didn't want to go out actually because I wanted to get back home to sleep.
However, when i reached home, the temperature was so hot and it is so uncomfortable to sleep in that condition.
So now I'm bored and I want to go out!!

I want to go to Vivo City.
It's a new shopping mall at Harbour Front and I totally want to check it out.
What to do? kepo Singaporean.
|kepo sort of means busy-body|

I want to go to Ikea too!
I want to go there to check out all the stuff there.
I want to see whether they have any nice chairs.
|sticks out tongue|

Every week, so far, when Fay and I go to eat at Raffles Place before we go to church and when we pass by Ben & Jerry's I always see those really cute chairs.
I'll go take a photo of them one day and I'll try to upload the picture to my com.
Until now I can't seem to upload my pictures. |sob|

"Do not fret!"
I shall go to some Apple outlet and ask them to help me since it's the holidays now.

This Friday my class is having CIP. Volunteer work.
I don't want to go because it wont be any fun.
We'll be washing cars to raise funds for the students who are going to Cambodia for a mission trip.
|sigh|
It's not going to be fun because everybody would be with their clique.

But Nicolette's going.
So if Nicolette's going, then Ying Ru and Si Min would go too!
Maybe i should go.
But we'll be washing cars and it'll be really early in the morning.

It's going to be 9.30am.
That's super early considering the fact that it's a HOLIDAY!!

|sigh|
I should go for the CIP.
Because nobody would wanna go out anyway because they've probably planned stuff with their friends.
If they don't and they ask me to go out,
yeah sure, after my CIP.

I should go, don't you think?
Then while washing cars I can get a free bath!
LoL

NO MORE EXAMS!

Comments

Popular Posts