Inter-class debates

Well,
As you might know, I had my inter-class debates today.
I DIDN'T DIE!!
So I can do anything.

Even though so, my class didn't win. But that's okay because we tried our best.
If anybody from my class isn't happy with that then the next time let them do the stupid debate!
|sticks out tongue|

Even though we didn't win, we still got a consolation prize.
We got a thumbdrive!
Wow! I didn't know that my school was so rich.
The winning class also got a thumbdrive but theirs has a bigger memory space. But that's oki, I have my own tumbdrive that has an even bigger memory space then the two thumbdrives combine.

I tried my best and I didn't faint or roll of the stage so that's an achievement in itself. So I'm very proud of myself. But that would be wrong to take all the credit!
The Lord helped me through as well.
If faiz** has a problem with me today then too bad! Because it's me who got the thumbdrive and not him! HAHA! In Your Face!!!

kamsahamnita Lord!
kamsahamnita for being by my side.
saranghaneo! (i love you)

kamsahamnita to all of you who prayed for me.
|BIG smiles|

choaso! it was all very choaso!
(good! It was all very good)

Comments

Popular Posts