I didn't know that shopping was a hassle..

Today I went out with Phoebe to buy some birthday presents.

We met up at Plaza Singapura at 2.50pm. We went around the place and we came across this buget shop which sells everything Japanese for $2.
I was looking for chopsticks. Japanese and Korean chopsticks.
I found the Japanese chopsticks but they weren't the kind I wanted.

We then decided to go to Orchard Road, Takashimaya.
We took bus number 64 and we ended up lost.
I know, retarded!
How could anyone get lost in small-sunny-Singapore?!

Well, we did.
We ended up all the way at Queensway!
In the end, we ended up in front of Ikea.

We both bought some stuff there.
The stuff are really great there..

After like 2 hours, we went to Orchard.
In the right bus, after asking every single bus driver that stopped at the bus stop.
So, we took 14 to Orchard and we rushed over to Takashimaya.
Lost ourselves looking for the store that my schoolmate's mom owns.

In the end I got my Japanese chopsticks!
The chopsticks I've been wanting for so long.
The Korean chopsticks I can ask Chae Kyung (Nicolette) to buy a pair or two for me when she goes to Korea during the December holidays.

I reached home at 7.03pm.
Praise the Lord.
The show was repeating yesterday's episode.
Hahahahahahax.. *cough cough*

Oh well..
Phoebe and I had fun even though we did get lost along the way.
It was a pleasure going out with her today.

I really thank her for accompanying me today.
|bows| kamsahamnita..

Comments

Popular Posts