Happy Birthday Xiao Di

Today is Wilson's birthday.

I got him a cup at "Precious Moments" along Millenia Walk.
And I still gave him a pair of the Japanese chopsticks.

I don't understand why it's so weird to give someone a pair of chopsticks?
I'm just trying to be practical.
The other thing I got him was a cup.

See, it's so practical.
So now, whenever he eats and drinks, he'll always remember his da jie (big sister, chinese).
But it's also useful.
Better than getting him something to eat which he would pass out in the end, and rather than giving him something like a stuffed-toy which he probably would just put on the shelf. (no offence).
But at least this, he'll always use it.

I might not give the most expensive stuff or the best looking but I do give the most practical..
|sigh|
Nevermind.
As long as he likes it, I'm happy.
(aunt grace says it's weird to give someone chopsticks).

But.. it's Wilson's presents so he decides whether it's weird.

Pamela's birthday is on the 1st November.
I have something to do on the 2nd November, just can't remember what..

Oh well.
Oh.. Wilson actually responds to xiao di.
I called him that to pass him the presents.

Fay and I called him Wilson, but he didn't respond.
We called louder, he still didn't respond.
I called him xiao di then he turned.

Hahax!
Trully, siblings.
Anyways..

My aunt let me go for the leadership camp!
That's amazing.
She never lets me go just like that. |snaps fingers|

But this time, she just gave me the money and let me go.
Oki..
Hope there's no catch to it.
The Lord has blessed me!
He has opened the door!!
Praise the Lord.

Oh..
must make friends with the guys is Sam's cell.
Besides Wilson, Kevin, Jonathan, Delon, Javin, Jixian.
Meaning Yao, Marvin, Elisha, Ben, Julian, Alvin and Yi Cong.

Must befriend them.
At least try to and re-make friends with Marvin.
|sigh|

Comments

Popular Posts